Sunday, August 26, 2007

Two days ago, I came back to my home in Tokyo.

On that day, I watched 3 movies, Flags of Our Fathers, Letters from Iwojima and My life without me. Flags of Our Fathers and Letters from Iwojima are about World War 2. These movies described the fear of the war and reminded me of World War 2 memorial in America... Every problems must have some solution without war. I think war should be abolished forever(;_;) After I watched My life without me, I cannot stop crying! Do you know this movie? This is a Spanish movie. This is about a youg womon who has only 3 monthes to live. It may sounds sad, but the ending is not so sad. So please check it ^^

Yesterday, I went to the beach with my boyfriend. It was clear blue sky! But it was also too hot!!haha We enjoyed swimming, eating and taking a sunbath on the beach. I want to go the beach again~~!

Now, I am making Maryland photo album. This is hard task because there are too many pictures. But I enjoy making it^^ These photos reminds me of wonderful days in the US. I miss you!!

4 comments:

Hiromi said...

Hello, Kana!
You seem to enjoy the vacation very much. ^^ That's great♪ I've seen the Iwojima movies as well, they made me realize the gap between the ideal and the reality. I wrote about the movie on my blog, so please check it out if you're interested. ^^

Anyway, Okaerinasai for coming back to Tokyo and please enjoy the rest of the vacation. ^^

Nina Liakos said...

Hi Kana,
I haven't seen any of those movies yet. I don't see movies often (but I did see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix!), but I hope to see them on your recommendation.

I hope you are going to post some of your favorite pictures on this blog!

A big hug from Maryland,

Nina

Dennis said...

Hello, Kana.

I completely agree that "every problem must have some solution without war" and that war "...should be abolished forever." Sadly, I can't understand why humankind can never seem to learn this important lesson.

I haven't seen the movies that you mentioned, but from your description, I think I need to watch them--and learn from them!

Your time at the beach sounded like fun--even though it was hot! I hope you have many more enjoyable days during your vacation.

I'm glad you have good memories of your days in the U.S. and look forward to seeing your Maryland photo album. Are you going to make it in BubbleShare?

Best wishes--

Dennis in Phoenix

Ji Won said...

Kana~!!

I saw "Flags of Our Fathers" awhile ago. It is always shocking to think that a lot of the historical facts that we readily take for granted may not be the truth!

It's good to know that you're very much enjoying the rest of your summer! Keep in touch!

Oppa ^^