Wednesday, August 8, 2007

An American Supermarket

Hi!
Yesterday ,I went to an American supermarket and I enjoyed shopping. I was very surprised because the supermarket was very, very big! I got a lot of souvenirs, such as Oreos, candies and soft cookies for my families, club members, my class and myself!!^^ There were many kinds of unique sweets, so I had a lot of funJ
In the evening, we ate delicious chicken wings. Some of them were a little spicy, but they were good!!
Today, we are going to go WUSA Channel 9 and watch a live news broadcast. Broadcasting is one of most interesting areas for me, so I’m looking forward to going.
Bye.

4 comments:

Hiromi said...

Hello, Kana!
It's always fun and interesting to go to the supermarket because you'll be able to find something that can't be found in Japan. Wow~, visiting WUSA Channel 9 must be interesting! I'm looking forward to reading about what you do there. ^^

Dennis said...

Hello, Kana.

I enjoyed reading your impressions of the supermarket that you visited. I'm glad you found some food that you enjoyed.

Your trip to the Channel 9 studio sounds very interesting indeed! It's always fascinating to be "behind the scenes" and see how things are actually done. I used to work for a person who owned a video and audio production studio, and I was always amazed at the difference between "raw" video and audio and what was broadcast after it had been edited.

Continue to enjoy your time in Maryland!

Dennis in Phoenix

P.S. I enjoyed seeing your photo at the bottom of your blog.

Nina Liakos said...

Hi, Kana,
I heard that you guys ate a lot of chicken wings! I guess that was a cultural experience! I hope the visit to Channel 9 lived up to your expectations. It exceeded mine!

Laura said...

Did you know that we ordered 130 chicken wings? And we finished eating all of them!