Friday, August 31, 2007

My University

Today, I went to my university. In the morning, I studied for TOEFL at the library. It was my first time to use the library on holiday, and I found the school library on holidays was so silent because there were few people. I could concentrate on my study.

In the afternoon, I participated in club activity. We have a contest(Double Dutch Delight 2007) on September 17, so we practice hard now. These days, we almost everyday practiced, so all members were so tired...^^;; On Saturday and Sunday we take a rest. I want to sleep a lot!!haha

Tomorrow after parttime job, I will see my high school club friends. Conversations with them make me relaxed. I am looking forward to seeing them^^

Bye bye~~!!

6 comments:

Hiromi said...

Hello, Kana!
Wow! You studied for TOEFL at the university? えらい! ^^

Also, good luck on the dance festival, and sleep well for that! :)

Nina Liakos said...

Good luck with your double dutch competition! I remember watching you jump at Lake Artemesia--a wonderful memory!

Dennis said...

Hello, Kana.

You're certainly keeping busy!

Good luck with the Double Dutch Delight 2007 event. I enjoyed the photos showing some of you doing Double Dutch at Lake Artemesia, and I also enjoyed watching the YouTube video of the AGU 2006 Double Dutch Festival.

Don't work too hard!

Dennis in Phoenix

Unknown said...

thanks for your comment !!
i will try my best to update my blog^^ and you are studying TOEFL at the university? i took it about three years ago..

good luck on your studying and talk to you later

Ji Won said...

Kana~!

What a motivated student you are for studying at the library on a Holiday!! I am very proud of you~! ^^

Double Dutch Contest on the 17th?? Good luck! I also saw the video on YouTube and it looks very exciting! I hope this year's video will be available on YouTube as well!

Talk to you soon~ ^^

Oppa

Sophia said...

No wonder you are so good at double dutch! I didn't know you were in competitions. Good luck!