Monday, August 13, 2007

Last Weekends in the US

Hello, everyone!
Today, I’d like to show you my weekend’s activities.

Aug 10
After the class, we had BBQ in Nina’s house. Nina and her husband had a variety of good foods. They were very delicious!! Thank you Nina’s family!! I could talk with many people, and I had a good time there.
After dinner, we went to KARAOKE! Our mentors are goooood singers!! I was impressed with their songs… And we were all excited all the time.

Aug 11
This day, we went to Annapolis, which has Maryland’s assembly hall. The hall and every building in the town were very beautiful! I took too many pictures to take anymore;;
At this night, I slept about 11 hours. How surprising!! Haha

Aug 12
Yesterday, we visited two museums. In the morning, I went to American Indian museum. This museum looks fine on the outside. I could lean the lives of American Indian, which was really interesting for me.
In the afternoon, we all went to the Natural History museum together. This museum is really huge and there are many exhibits, so I could not look around everything.
After this, some of our group went to World War2 memorial, Lincoln memorial and Vietnam War memorial. Ji won taught us a secret of Lincoln memorial. I was amazed with this secret.

I really enjoyed my last weekend in the US.
Today, we have a class and discover college park. I want to have fun.

Bye!!(^_^)

No comments: