Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Thank You

Today is my last day in the US.
In this 2 weeks, I really enjoyed everyday. I had right opportunity to study and go sightseeing.

Nina, thank you vary much for your planning our program. I think I could enjoy my visit to the US by the grace of you!!

Ji won. You are really kind and we all like you. I cannot say well, but I am thankful to you from bottom of my heart.

Sophia. You have your own sense of values. I respect you. Thank you teaching us a lot of English. I’m sure you will be a good teacher.

Laura. I always enjoyed talking with you. Actually, I wanted to talk with you more in English. I’m looking forward to going KARAOKE together again.

Sometimes, I fell because I could not understand English or communicate well. But I could recover as soon as I saw my teachers, mentors and friends. Thank you very much everyone. This 2 weeks is my treasure.

I want to continue my blog in English and make connection with you.

Thank you very much. I love Maryland!!

5 comments:

Hiromi said...

Hello, Kana!
I know how you feel now exactly because I was really sad to go back to Japan last year after having so much fun out there. :( Anyway, I hope you'll be back here sefely. And get ready for the heat in Japan! Hahaha.

Lastly, I'm looking forward to more of your blog after you go back to Japan. ^^

Nina Liakos said...

Dear Kana,
As I write this, you are on the plane speeding toward Tokyo. Perhaps you are sleeping; I know you must be exhausted (as I am). It was a pleasure to meet you and spend this small time with you, and I hope to continue our friendship through the internet and perhaps to see you again f2f in the future!
Hugs,
Nina

Ji Won said...

To my "dongseng" Kana,

It was a pleasure to get to know you this summer! I love your cheerful, considerate, and optimistic personality! I also very much love your 愛嬌! We will definitely keep in touch through facebook, blog, and chats, right???? I want to hear you saying G-double-O-D J-O-B, good job good job~ again, so be sure to keep in touch with me, ok? I will see you and talk to you very soon!

Oppa~ ^^

Laura said...

Kana, reading this made me feel...切ない? There was no proper word in English.
I miss you and seeing your smiling face everyday, and making funny faces with you!
But we will definitely meet again, so I am not too sad :D
I'm looking forward to your future posts!

Sophia said...

I know I am very late in responding to this post, but I just read what you wrote and I wanted to thank you. It meant a lot to me to read what you wrote about me. I respect you a lot, as well! I miss you very much.