Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Special

Last night, I enjoyed toy sparklers with some friends of mine. Last year I went to a school for entrance examination to universities after I graduated from my high school, and I met them at the school. Everyday, we studied together and encouraged each other, so they are special friends for me.

We also enjoyed chatting. It had passed about half year since we met last, so we had a lot of things to talk about. Something about each university, club activity, family, dream and so on. I am happy to have good friends I can talk about everything! We had really good time together. When we went back, we promised to meet again in the near future ;-)

I want to go an amusement park with them during summer vacation!!

See you!


5 comments:

Hiromi said...

Hello, Kana!
I'm glad to see you keep enjoying the vacation, which is great. ^^ Your post reminded me of my friends from my high school because my friends and I always keep talking when we get together as well! Hahaha...

Ai said...

Hello,Kana!

Long time no see, right?? You look like so fine^^
Yeah, friends are very important for our life.
Friends are pleasure~!!

Nina Liakos said...

That looks like fun!

Ji Won said...

Kana!!

It's awesome that you hung out with your buddies doing 花火! Close friends are the best, right?? ^^
Tonight, I'm going crabbing (crab fishing) with some of my college buddies whom I haven't seen in a year! They just came back from studying abroad in Japan~
I'll update my blog tomorrow to let you know how it went!

Talk to you soon~

Oppa

Sophia said...

Nice pictures Kana Kana Kana Kana! :)