Sunday, February 17, 2008

I am sorry I did not chat with you guys last Friday. I had part time job and I went to tapped-in about 11 pm. I heard that Nina and Sophia were there and left just minutes before I logged in. So sorry! (;_;) I am looking forward to chatting (←Sophia, Nina! Thank you for good advice!! ) next time.

By the way, recently I have so excited to play winter sports and watch some of games on TV. I love snowboarding so much, but I don’t have many opportunities to go to snowboard because there isn’t a skiing slope nearby. I will go to snowboard early March again and I will post about it with some pictures!!

Also, I enjoyed watching figure skating game on TV last night. Now there are many good players in Japan and Daisuke Takahashi and Mao Asada won the last night’s game. I think their performance, especially steps are really cool! So please watch the videos^^ Since winter Olympic game in 2002 which Sarah Hughes won, I have been addicted to figure skating. Someday, I want to see the games in live!

1 comment:

Nina Liakos said...

Wow, Kana, I am impressed that you know how to snowboard. It looks very difficult (but fun if you know how)! So sorry to have missed you at TI last week. I hope you can join us on Mar. 21. Since I will be on break that week, I won't have to log out to teach my class at 9:00, so I hope to get a chance to chat with you.